[luau] Help Needed with Comp USA

tongaloa tongaloa at atl.org
Thu Oct 3 01:55:00 PDT 2002

Al-

I suggest you forget working bottom up and send a polite
factual email to the corporate offices. I've found this most productive
when dealing with problems larger companies. Include a copy of your
receipt.

I've an interesting exchange going with Fujitsu right now. It seems they
do not sell a computer. Instead, it's a 'windows system'.
Tech support says, "I'm not allowed to talk about Linux".

-Bob