[luau] Appearance

Florian Hines frhines at swbell.net
Tue Oct 1 07:02:01 PDT 2002

You should check out http://www.cafepress.com, you could get shirts tshirts
mugs whatever with your own logo on it, and make the group some money at the
same time (or just sell them to group members at cost etc etc).  Alot of the
macromedia groups as well as some LUGS are doing this, also if you need a
logo touched up or modified, or formated for Screen printing use let me know
id be glad to help.

Florian

Remote System Administration, Windows2Linux Migration&Integration and
security software development. http://xconsulting.dnsalias.com - under
construction