[luau] spare parts - Hawaii Open Source Education Foundation

R. Scott Belford sctinc at flex.com
Sat Nov 23 15:35:00 PST 2002

Warren Togami wrote:

> R. Scott Belford wrote:
>
>> Brian Low has a project that he will hopefully include us in, and I
>> know that he can use some help.

The way I understand it, he has the go ahead to implement a linux lab at
the Voyager School.  I don't know what it is, but I am told that it is a
charter school.  We have a sun monitor he wants for, I guess, a sun
station he is working on.  I was unable to get together with him a few
weekends ago to dig in, but, it sounds promising.  Maybe he will fill us in.