[luau] spare parts - Hawaii Open Source Education Foundation

Vince Hoang luau at ml.altern8.net
Sat Nov 23 15:31:01 PST 2002

On Sat, Nov 23, 2002 at 03:18:59PM -1000, R. Scott Belford wrote:
> I wish. There was some information on our Wiki, but, as we
> just recently finalized a name, we have no formal domain.
> I personally host the largest collection of domains that
> are nothing more than apache test pages, so I have not yet
> attempted to mangle a website for us. :-) I can certainly
> suggest many things we need help with if you so desire. Warren
> can also. Brian Low has a project that he will hopefully
> include us in, and I know that he can use some help.

If no one wants any heavy development work, then a Wiki will work
fine. It just needs to be updated. If the project grows large
enough, I can donate development time with any combination of
perl/php/mysql/pgsql. My most recent project involved HTML-Mason,
a very nice, but memory intensive application framework.

-Vince