[luau] Windows hoaxes?

Jim jim at JimRoby.com
Tue Nov 19 13:13:00 PST 2002

This ruse has been touted for quite some time,sometimes they just tell
you to put your address at top so you will have a warning.Upshot is it
precludes; does the worm/virus only sent one e-mail at a time,does it
start secquencially from first to last? (must make sure the black hats
follow the rules)It's very similar to one of those dice-o-matics sold on
TV..looks great till you buy it. :-)