[luau] disabling iptables

Ronnie T Livingston rlivings at hawaii.edu
Fri May 31 00:04:01 PDT 2002

hi Ben, I've been having problems where I cant ping, ssh, or view webpages
from my server from the local LAN at work.  I thought it might be the
firewall causing this.  I don't know if I disabled it correctly but I went
to setup and unchecked iptables and rebooted, then ran that the command I
stated earlier and didn't see any rules so I assumed it worked.  My
problem still occurs so I guess the firewall wasn't the problem after all.

-Ronnie

Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory.  -Albert Schweitzer