[luau] "Clogged" Linksys router

MonMotha monmotha at indy.rr.com
Wed May 29 18:28:01 PDT 2002

So tell Linksys you're running Windows98 then "convert" their
instructions to Linux if they actually ask you to do anything.  Most
likely they'll just try to get you to telnet to it or maybe serial
console in (if it has one, most of the cheap deals don't) after power
cycling it.

Since this is an embedded device that doesn't even theoretically have to
talk to a PC in it's lifetime to fulfill it's job, the OS you're running
is rather irrelevant.

--MonMotha