[luau] Toshiba Laptop

Ray Strode halfline at hawaii.rr.com
Tue May 28 19:05:01 PDT 2002

>     Well, I succesfully loaded Red Hat 6.1 on my Toshiba Laptop. I am
> thinking 7.3 will be even better.
No doubt it will be much better :-)

> As to the XP machine. I am gonna take SC7 off and just use the NT Loader.
Well the redhat 7.3 installer defaults to Grub which is quite a bit
nicer than the NT Loader, so you may not want to change it once you
install it.  But if you do decide you want to change it and you hit a
snag while doing it, just email the list and we'll help ya.

> Does linux have an 8 Gig problem, btw?
Shouldn't be a problem unless you have like a 486 or very early pentium
I don't think.

--Ray