[luau] Looking for school LTSP project

Taylor Cody Civ SAIC/PETS Cody.Taylor at hickam.af.mil
Tue May 28 14:25:00 PDT 2002

We will have about 20 various machines ready by Thursday.  We did get the
green light after I sent the link to Computers For Learning.  Mr AhSing will
have to sign for the computers before we can release them.  We are picking
up half the computers tomorrow and we are trying to round up some more
monitors.  We only have to destroy the hard drives if they have secret or
higher info on them, that shouldn't be to many.  The unclass drives only
need to be formatted.  Can you see if Mr AhSing can come to Hickam or the
Institute to sign for them on Thursday morning?