[luau] RedHat 7.3 Gone Totally Weird

Joe Linux joelinux at earthlink.net
Mon May 27 16:31:00 PDT 2002

Compared to almost any computer system.  When you launch one program and
then it launches a different application, that's weird in my book.  This
doesn't happen on just one application, it happens on absolutely
everything inside the Red Hat control panel.  But don't worry about it,
I'm done "evaluating" Red Hat 7.3.  I won't be asking any more questions
about it.