[luau] RedHat 7.3 Gone Totally Weird

W. Wayne Liauh LiauhW001 at Hawaii.rr.com
Mon May 27 13:24:00 PDT 2002

No, Warren, George is running KDE 3.0 under Red Hat.  Some problems
(could be the same or could be something else) were also reported by
Mandrake 8.2 users running KDE 3.0 and KPPP:

http://pclinuxonline.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2214&mode=&order=0&thold=0

This accusation will seriously irk Red Hat users by saying that, without
further investigating the cause of the problem, Red Hat is weird
(compared to what?).