[luau] Hat 7.3 / Drake 8.2 / Simplicity

Lucas lucas at rainbows.net
Mon May 27 10:18:01 PDT 2002

I totally agree with Joe. Sometimes it's even better to have questions
answered in mailing list because more than one solution usually provided
by different people.

Now, I have a question. I'm pretty much a newbie in Linux.
1. Is there anyway I can put my Linux machine into a Microsoft network.
I want to do this because my other machine is still in Windows XP.

2. How is the easiest way to set up my sound card? Is SoundBlaster Live!
supported by redhat 7.3? I checked in their website but I found no match
but somehow I'm sure redhat 7.3 should support it. As I said in my
previous email I tried to play my mp3s. It appears that the
visualization shows something is being played but no sound came out.

Thankd y'all,

Lucas