[luau] Swap space for 7.3 / ICEwm

Joe Linux joelinux at earthlink.net
Sat May 25 16:50:01 PDT 2002

Thanks Wayne.

I'll send my configuration files to anyone who wants them, but the
configuration is also based on having an additional "/syspics" folder
installed under "/".  This folder or directory contains addition
graphics to make ICE really attractive.

I'm going to be giving a presentation of it to the CLUE (Colorado Linux
Users Enthusiasts) for their KISS session in June.