[luau] Looking for school LTSP project

MonMotha monmotha at indy.rr.com
Fri May 24 17:27:00 PDT 2002

Computer clubs are often a great way to get people involved with Linux
as they are willing to take just about anything, and tinker with just
about anything.  Obviously don't be pushy, but I bet many computer clubs
would be happy to have like a guest speaker come in and talk about Linux
and do some demos.

So don't disregard the computer clubs! :)

--MonMotha