[luau] Looking for school LTSP project

Taylor Cody Civ SAIC/PETS Cody.Taylor at hickam.af.mil
Fri May 24 08:39:00 PDT 2002

Well I just got some good news, we just got a green light on donating old
PC's to schools.  We don't have to go through the usual long process either.
If possible I would like someone to take a look at what we have and decide
what could be used.  I know we have about 12 Dell GXa PC's which are PII-233
machines.  There are also several SUN sparc 5's and 20's, and im not sure
what else.  It would also be good if we came up with something for a few
military folks to do, to help out.  They could help move the machines and
physically set them up.  They could also pull cable and stuff like that.
The more we can get them involved the better.  Does the school need more
bodies on building the Lab?  This is just donated equipment from one
equipment custodian, there are dozens more.  I am anxious to see how this
turns out.  If someone could give me a call to work some details out I would
appreciate it.  My work number is 449-4102.

Thanks,
Cody Taylor