[luau] Reccomendations for backup routine/tools

MonMotha monmotha at indy.rr.com
Thu May 23 18:51:01 PDT 2002

I was looking more for a complete backup kind of thing.  A script that
would just be run every night and would pick the appropriate level of
backup based on the day in my rotation.

Is that what this is, or could this be easily modified to do such a
thing (most of what I'm looking for is the multiple levels of
incrementivitivy [is that a word?] implemented, I can code the day
checking myself)?  If so, I'd like very much to see it so I could use it :)

--MonMotha