[luau] Job Opportunity

R. Scott Belford sctinc at flex.com
Tue May 21 11:15:00 PDT 2002

Mark,

Thanks for the information and good luck to you in one of the nation's
finest cities.  I hope that some of the list members find your offer
attractive.  I'm married to the Army (nurse wife), so no mobility for me.
Good meeting you.  I wish you and your ambitious employer immense fortune
and success.

aloha

scott