[luau] RELEASE: CrossOver Plugin 1.1.1

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Fri May 17 03:17:15 PDT 2002

I will be reviewing this new version soon.  Read my old review of version
1.1.0 here:
http://www.amdmb.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=108211

http://linuxpr.com/releases/4774.html
CodeWeavers Release CrossOver Plugin 1.1.1

ST. PAUL, MN -- (May 16, 2002) -- CodeWeavers, Inc. today released CrossOver
Plugin version 1.1.1, the company's Windows(R)-To-Linux(R) adapter for
Windows browser plugins and document viewers.

This release adds support for the Macromedia Flash 6 player as well as the
Superscape Viscape plugin.

In addition, this release resolves many bugs and addresses a number of
issues, including better support for Mozilla associations, improved sound
support, better support for multi-user installations, and many, many more
bug fixes.

CrossOver Plugin is immediately available for download from the CodeWeavers
Web site, www.codeweavers.com for $24,95, and a CD version, priced at $34.95
is also available.

The complete release notes are as follows:
(read within the article link above)