[luau] Alternative to DSL and RoadRunner

Joe Linux joelinux at earthlink.net
Thu May 16 15:32:59 PDT 2002

I recently switched from RR to Earthlink cable modem running on RR's
cables.  Earthlink has some advantages over RR in that they include
unlimited dial-up with the cable modem so you can use Earthlink when you
are in the mainland and your family is still in Hawaii.  They also give
you more mailboxes.  ( 8 instead of 5).  I've been using the Earthlink
connection here in Denver and it's not too bad.  They haven't kicked me
off as yet, but the connection itself is rather slow.  However Earthlink
Cable in  Hawaii seems better than RR at least at the present time.  RR
puts out all kinds of FUD about how Earthlink doesn't really work as
good as RR but none of it is true.