[luau] a network with limited circuits

R. Scott Belford sctinc at flex.com
Thu May 16 11:48:57 PDT 2002

If you have to use a generator, using some ups that regulates the
voltage and cleans the sine wave would probably be in your best
interest.  I do not know of a generator with a conditioned feed.  I
don't know a lot, though.  You will want a generator capable of
delivering more power than you need.  An extension cord to a neighbor
might work too.  Wish I could help more.

scott