[luau] Computer Sounds

Alvin Murphy amurphy at hawaii.rr.com
Thu May 9 10:11:38 PDT 2002

Ralph, not sure I know enough to help, but here goes: if you are running
Gnome, you have to have the sound demon running, which is called esd.
Look for it and turn it on. Sometimes all you need is "esd" at a command
prompt; other times you have to load the launcher into you panel or
somewhere so you can easily turn it on. Good luck