[Fwd: Re: [luau] WordPerfect for Linux]

R. Scott Belford sctinc at flex.com
Thu May 9 11:09:18 PDT 2002

I understand.  Miscommunication is so easy.  :-)  I really enjoyed your
response to Warren and your very thorough efforts to see Linux and in
particular WP for linux penetrate the legal community.  I appreciate
your perspective.  Please keep up the good work, and thanks for taking
the time to clarify.  I see now why you were so impassioned in your
defense of WP.

aloha

scott