[luau] MacOS X Questions

cpaul at telemetrybox.org cpaul at telemetrybox.org
Thu May 9 00:21:05 PDT 2002

On Wed, May 08, 2002 at 05:43:45PM -1000, Warren Togami wrote:
> I have two MacOS X questions...
>
> 1. What is the best VNC client available for MacOS X?  Does VNC server
> work there too?

VNC Server works pretty good even over 11mbps 802.11.  The VNC client I use is VNCThing.

> 2. Is there a convenient SCP or SFTP client for MacOS X similar to WinSCP?

Well, there is the command line scp of course (MacOS X has a full unix tool set) - graphical...?  I don't know the answer to that. :(

--
"The human brain is like an enormous fish - it is flat and slimy and has gills through which it can see." - Monty Python
GPG key: http://linefeed.org/~epsas/epsas.asc