[luau] MacOS X Questions

R. Scott Belford sctinc at flex.com
Wed May 8 22:31:30 PDT 2002

On Wednesday, May 8, 2002, at 05:43 PM, Warren Togami wrote:

> I have two MacOS X questions...
>
> 1. What is the best VNC client available for MacOS X?  Does VNC server
> work there too?

I don't know, yet.  I will be researching this soon.  At apple.com you
can check OSX and downloads.  I found this:

http://search.apple.com/s97is.vts?Action=FilterSearch&ResultTemplate=webx6.
hts&ServerKey=Primary&collname=Downloads&filter=nullflt.hts&SearchPage=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.
apple.com%2Findex.html&queryText=vnc&SEARCH.x=7&SEARCH.y=14

> 2. Is there a convenient SCP or SFTP client for MacOS X similar to
> WinSCP?

OSX has a command line.  So, one can "sftp hostname" from the terminal
and do what they want while within the OS.

scott