[luau] This link will irk you...

K3V kevg at hawaii.rr.com
Wed May 1 20:14:08 PDT 2002

I worked with the V.P David Calef. He knows a lot about Microsoft, but
when I questioned him on Linux he said Linux is too insecure for his
company to bother with.  Later after he had installed the NT server at
the company I was interning for I had to fix some IP conflicts he left
us to sort out and I had to lock down the security, too.  They're geeks,
but I would not call them super.