[luau] This link will irk you...

cpaul at telemetrybox.org cpaul at telemetrybox.org
Wed May 1 19:29:45 PDT 2002

Maybe, maybe not.  Who knows?

I went in to meet the President of the company last year to talk about work on KimosList.Com - After I showed up he turned our 'meeting' into an interview for some MCSE service-monkey position he was trying to fill.  Not the suavest move.

They are not rocket scientists, but they might be good people, who knows?

Aloha,
Charles