[luau] EMUALTION: DOS Emulation

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Sat Mar 30 16:06:36 PST 2002

Marcel Gagne of Linux Journal magazine writes about DOSEMU, the DOS
emulator.  Several good screenshots too.  I haven't used this for 8 years...

"In order to run DOS applications under Linux, start with a great little
program called DOSEMU. In this case, DOS can mean DR-DOS, MS-DOS and other
variants, one of which I will highlight in this article. DOSEMU, in case you
haven't already guessed, stands for DOS Emulation. If you've got an old DOS
program lying around that you are still pining for, it's time to find that
old diskette. First, though, head on over to the DOSEMU site and pick up
your copy of the software."

(continued in article)