[luau] firewall question

First Last zanban at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 30 02:47:30 PST 2002

I have been given the task to modify our firewall - I'm not really good at
this, however, with good instructions I follow pretty well.

My problem - I need to modify our firewall, which I tried to do, but it
doesn't seem to allow our remote user to pass through our firewall. The only
thing I was able to get from our former linux consultant is that our
firewall is booted into memory and that he forgot what the file name was.
The file I tried to modify is rc.firewall.  So, if I am modifying the wrong
firewall file, how do I find out which file is the correct firewall??

If this makes sense, I would appreciate any advice on how to solve it!!

Mahalo,

Ruby