[luau] REVIEW: StarOffice is worth at least $50 more than OpenOffice

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Fri Mar 29 23:43:08 PST 2002

Review: StarOffice is worth at least $50 more than OpenOffice
http://newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=02/03/25/013225&tid=3

"I have OpenOffice build 641C (now known as version 1.0) and a
pre-release copy of StarOffice 6.0 running side by side, and I have been
looking at the differences between them. OpenOffice is free in both
senses of the word, while StarOffice is not. I am generally happy with
OpenOffice, but I can also see why some people -- and many corporate
users -- would be willing to pay up to $100 for StarOffice."

(continued in article)