[luau] Linux Based POS Systems Increase 80% in 2001

Jeff Mings jeffm at lava.net
Thu Mar 28 01:28:28 PST 2002

Um... yeah.  I work for the company that I believe is the primary
reseller/installer of Counterpoint (seen at http://www.synchronics.com/
 ) in Hawaii.  It runs much better on Linux than the other available
platforms - Windoze, Netware, and SCO Unix.  Linux is the platform we
suggest/advocate - specifically, RN 7.2.  We have dozens of clients, but
many of them run Windoze-based POS solutions.

-Jeff