[luau] Anti Virus

Eric Hattemer hattenator at usa.net
Wed Mar 27 20:36:58 PST 2002

well, a product from a company called sophos
http://www.sophos.com/products/software/antivirus/savunix.html is able to
find viruses and worms in linux.  (I'm pretty sure it finds worms, its been
a long time since I used it).  When the Ramen Worm was a big deal, Sophos
antivirus was supposed to be able to find it, if I recall.  It does cost
money, but there's also a trial version.  Try it out and see if you like it.

-Eric Hattemer