[luau] Verbose Boot / Lilo Fonts?

Cyberclops Cyberclops at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Mar 26 10:14:06 PST 2002

Is it possible to change the fancy fonts in the Lilo Boot Partition
Selection Screen to more basic plan black fonts like the one that comes
up later in the "noquiet" mode.  Ideally I would like about 18 point
Times or something like that.  I don't care for the dual colored fonts
that are standard with the Mandrake install.