[luau] Road Runner

Mark Kellman mark_kellman at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 24 10:31:48 PST 2002

Thanks Deven. I just don't want to seem like some guy who is sucking the
life out of this group without trying things on my own.  I've been reading
the RH Linux Bible since I received it on Tuesday.  I've been researching
things on my own, and for clarification of what people have been writing.
Sometimes I understand it more after reading, then again, sometimes it opens
up a new can of worms.  I just wish I could take a Linux pill or do some
mind melding to get to the level of those who have helped me.

I always try to help other people understand something.  Maybe this is God's
way of saying thanks, or the universe's way of passing back some good
kharma.  All I know is I'm confident I'll be explaining Linux to people as
the people on this list have for me.  Ideally, it will be to decision makers
who influence spending $$$$ on bringing in Linux, Linux Systems Admins,
etc...