[luau] PPP connection

al plant webmaster at hawaiidakine.com
Sat Mar 23 20:58:50 PST 2002

Patrick Kennedy wrote:

> Okay, how about this idea - can anyone email or submit a successful pppd
> scripts configuration to me?  Or does everyone use ethernet or xWindow ppp
> connectivity?
>
> I'm sure someone has a sound ppp scripts configuration.  And I bet I could
> figure out what I'm missing by reviewing a real ppp config.
>
> Thanks.  Patrick.

Patrick,

Here is alonk to my homepage hawaiidakine.com and a ppp
script that works with att.net

See if this helps you.

http://hawaiidakine.com/linux/attpppd.html

 Aloha! Al Plant -Webmaster http://hawaiidakine.com
Providing FAST DSL Service for $28.80/mo.  Member Small
Business Hawaii.
Running Caldera Linux 2.4 & Free BSD 4.0 UNIX
Support Open Source in Business and Computing.