[luau] Road Runner

Ray Strode halfline at hawaii.rr.com
Sat Mar 23 14:48:14 PST 2002

Hi Mark.

We are getting very close, I suspect that the only thing not working at
this point is DNS.

I have specific responses to various parts of your mail, but I won't be
able to state them until tommorrow.  I have a massive assignment due by
midnight that I havent' started yet :-)

Anyway, in the mean while, repeat the steps you went through before, and
try going to to an ip address instead of a host.  For instance
www.hawaii.rr.com is  216.235.38.1, so try http://216.235.38.1

It probably will come up (although some of the images might not).  I'll
explain better tommorrow when I have time.

--Ray