[luau] Road Runner

Patrick Kennedy patrickjkennedy at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 23 11:15:20 PST 2002

Sounds like you guys are getting this close to working.  One gotcha to
remember (but I think it's the DHCP stuff) is sometimes people use a
cross-over or defective network cable.  When this happens, everything works
- NIC lights up, ifconfig shows eth0 happy, loopback even works, BUT you
can't reach the network and DHCP will not work either.

However, many people purchase a pre-made NIC cable, and it works just
fine...so I think it's making the DHCP work here.

Patrick.