[luau] Road Runner

Mark P. Kellman mark_kellman at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 22 19:04:21 PST 2002

First, thank you to everyone who has tried to help.  I greatly appreciate your time and effort helping me.  I can imagine the difficulty given that I'm not a programmer, and a newbie at Linux.  Unfortunately, I am still unable to get connected to Road Runner.

Ray, I typed the three lines exactly as you directed.  The message I received was: network unreachable.

To say I'm discouraged would be a gross understatement.  I've been told that Linux either makes or breaks you right from the beginning.  After a very straightforward install, I'm feeling pretty broken right now.

Mark