[luau] Legislative Alert: SSSCA becomes CBDTPA

Rod Gammon AEG-Inc at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Mar 22 19:31:49 PST 2002

"I'm hoping that someone else on this list can spearhead this
effort"

How about everyone contribute?

I have to run out to a meeting _right now_, but I just set up a PostNuke
site at www.aeg-inc.net.  I'll make a CBDTPA topic early Sat..

But in the meantime, whoever wants can go there and register as a user and
submit news items.  These items can then be syndicated using XML (Warren
seems to know how...)

That way folks can contribute whatever.

Don't mind the rough appearance, by Sunday 11AM (now what could be on tv
then?) I'll have all the icons and other fancy stuff in place.

aloha-
rod g