[luau] Dvorak: Is Linux your Next OS?

Deven Phillips cytronix at lava.net
Tue Mar 19 02:11:22 PST 2002

I have to admit that I have been VERY impressed with the usability of Linux
over the last year or so. Linux Mandrake is the only thing I have had
experience with in a while, but it rocks!!! I recently installed a quickcam
USB camera, and it instantly popped an icon on my desktop for GNOMEMeeting!!!
Wow!! That's what I call plug-n-play!! Not only did the icon work, but I
could instantly connect to NetMeeting clients remotely across the internet.
My parents (who haven't seen me in person for years) loved it!!! We talked
and watched each other over the Internet. Yay Linux!!

Deven Phillips, CISSP