[luau] LILO and NT2000

Jeff Mings jeffm at lava.net
Mon Mar 18 12:04:23 PST 2002

You might have to do a dual fixer-upper thing.  I.e.,

-make a Linux boot disk so that you can start RH without LILO on HD.
-boot of f of your win2K CD, do a "repair installation" of your win2K
install.  I'm guessing this will overwrite LILO on hda1.
-use your boot disk to bring up RH.  Edit lilo.conf to take your win2k
partition into consideration.  Run LILO.

Hopefully things will work as desired at that point.

-Jeff