[luau] GIS people out there?

Brian Chee chee at hawaii.edu
Mon Mar 18 10:20:05 PST 2002

The best person for grass I know is at cartography and is Everett
Wingert....however he's always swamped....

I have an internal person that is eating the learning curve now....email me
questions directly and I'll get her to answer them if she knows the
answer....

/brian chee

University of Hawaii ICS Dept
Advanced Network Computing Lab