[luau] PHP!!!!!!!!!!!

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Fri Mar 15 22:59:05 PST 2002

I'm convinced that a good book and targetted assignments is the quickest way
to learn PHP & MySQL.

http://www.mplug.org/phpwiki/index.php?PHPMySQLTrainingAssignments
I wrote out the first 6 steps at this Wiki URL.  I'm adding three more about
user & password database, session cookies and session proof protection soon.
These assignments would work well with any good PHP & MySQL book.  You could
do it without a book reading only the PHP API from their web site, but you
would go a lot slower if you aren't already familiar with web programming
and database stuff.