[luau] PHP!!!!!!!!!!!

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Fri Mar 15 22:47:05 PST 2002

MessageI highly recommend this book "PHP and MySQL Web Development" by Luke
Welling and Laura Thomson.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0672317842/102-7289086-2357715

There were about 10 other books at Borders when I bought this yesterday, but
only this book seems to be written in an understandable way for beginners
but also have complete information.  2 other books had complete information
but for advanced programmers.  Surprisingly all the rest of the books were
very poorly written with neither complete information nor easy newbie
walkthroughs.

I've yet to find a good online tutorial that covers PHP all basics, MySQL
setup, and using the combination together.  Anyone know of one?