[luau] Java Project

Ronnie T Livingston rlivings at hawaii.edu
Fri Mar 15 14:57:53 PST 2002

hi Patrick, I think it wouldnt be too bad to setup your own tomcat servlet
engine and it doesnt even have to connect to the internet.   You can use
Apache which will handle static data together with jakarta tomcat which
will handle the dynamic data.  I found this page very useful in helping me
set up Tomcat the first few times.

http://www.linuxgazette.com/issue69/peda.html

-Ronnie