[luau] parallel port ZIP question ....

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Tue Mar 5 23:56:59 PST 2002

Is a kernel module inserted and used in order to use the parallel port zip
drive?  If so you may be able to remove and modprobe the module again.  In
some cases this resets hardware or resets the driver back to the initial
conditions.

lsmod - List currently loaded kernel modules
rmmod MODULENAME - attempt to remove a module if the driver isn't busy
modprobe MODULENAME - attempt to insert a kernel module and all dependencies

Anyone know if a parallel port ZIP drive works reliably in Windows 2000?  I
have a friend that absolutely cannot seem to get it working.