[luau] LUAU List Transition Begins Now

Ray Strode halfline at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Mar 1 14:19:30 PST 2002

>BTW, how did Ray do it?  I was stymied by the Lyris mbox.
>
>It SEEMED to be RFC822 compliant...  but I didn't grasp my
>
>head around the RFC far enough to understand why it did not
>
>parse.

On the top From line of every message there should have been two spaces
before
the date, and the date was in the incorrect format (well actually it
still is in the
wrong time offset....i'll fix that later).  Also, there were two many
lines added to the
end of every message (don't know if that matters or not).  I'm still not
sure about
threading.  I'll have to take another look later.

--Ray