[luau] Filter the Web with SquidGuard

Nelson Garcia garcian002 at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Jun 28 20:40:01 PDT 2002

I have been running SquidGuard and Dansguardian successfully.  The level of
filtering is customizable.  Having tried the alternative of running
filtering software on each client and paying licenses, the Squidguard
approach is very attractive.
The Children's Internet Protection Act requires that schools and libraries
establish filtering of inappropriate material (I'm not sure about the exact
language of the law) if the school or library wants to qualify for E-Rate
pricing (among other things).