[luau] apache 403 problem

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Mon Jun 24 22:10:08 PDT 2002

On Mon, 2002-06-24 at 21:45, Ronnie T Livingston wrote:

> Apache/1.3.22 Server at catalina.its.hawaii.edu Port 443
>
> I had this problem a long time ago when I initially installed the
> webserver and the problem seemed to have gone away when I created a
> index.html page in my DocumentRoot area but I tried it this time (this is
> a clean installation) and it doesnt seem to be helping.  I don't see
> anything in my error_logs stating that it might be my file permissions and
> what not..
>
> any ideas??
>
> -Ron

This particular file did not exhibit this behavior earlier, and it
suddenly occurred?

What is a .do file?  Could you please provide more details?

Also, have you upgraded your Apache with a vendor supplied patch to
close the remote exploit vulnerability?  Your Apache version doesn't
appear to be a fixed version.