[luau] Open source for Mac OS X?

R. Scott Belford sctinc at flex.com
Mon Jun 24 19:51:00 PDT 2002

Rob,

When I am looking for software that osx does not already have, I often find
it here.

http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/

I have not been ambitious enough to try, but I believe that you can run an
awful of of *bsd binaries on this platform, many of which were developed in
an open source environment.

For what it's worth, this comes to you from an original ibook running
Mandrake 8.2.  Here I get lots of great software.  PDA compatibility too, I
think.

scott