[luau] bootable raid and the MBR

R. Scott Belford sctinc at flex.com
Mon Jun 24 19:45:01 PDT 2002

Eric, MonMotha, and Warren- to you each I say thanks for the thoughtful
insight.  Hopefully the reg ecc ddr ram that this tyan dual athlon mboard
uses will be cheaper when I need more.  Until then I feel like that I will be
most comfortable with the 2gb of swap with the option to add more.  Our
primary data file that is written to throughout the day by about 70 users is
about 800 mb.  It is handled well enough now by the current server, so this
configuration should be an improvement.   Thanks again for your thoughts.

scott